8" x 8" Square Tension Band Chain Link 3/4" Galvanized Steel Powder Coated Black
The 8" Square Tension Band attaches chain link fabric to posts, frames, kennels and more to ensure a long-lasting connection for the chain link mesh, tension bar, and post or frame. As a rule of thumb, one less tension band than the overall height of the fence should be utilized (i.e. a 6' high fence uses 5 tension bands). This easy to install square tension band has a high-quality, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction that features a standard 13 gauge, ideal for residential applications. It requires a 5/16" x 1 1/4" carriage bolt for installation, sold separately.
*This Product Is Expected To Be In Stock Mid 2023. Orders Will Ship In Order They Were Received
- Fits 8" Fence Posts
- Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
- Requires 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
- Standard 13 Gauge Steel Designed For Residential Applications
- Ensures A Long-Lasting Connection For Chain Link Mesh, Tension Bar, And Post/Frame
- Band Height: 3/4"
- Post Size: 8" Sq.
- Thickness: 0.09" (13 Gauge)
- Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
- Material: Heavy-Duty Galvanized Steel Powder Coated Black
|Product Type||Tension Band|
|Finish||Black Powder-Coated Galvanized|
|Band Type||Tension Band|
|Post Size||8" x 8"|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|