8" x 8" Square Brace Band Chain Link 3/4" Galvanized Steel Powder Coated Black
Brace bands are a symmetrically formed strip of metal shaped to fit around a post and used with a carriage bolt and nut to attach the rail end or brace rail end and truss rod tightener to the post. Also used for attaching barbed wire, tension wire, and other items to a terminal post or H-post, this Square Brace Band has a 13 gauge galvanized steel composition that boasts rust and corrosion resistance. Fits 8" Post (Actual OD).
*This Product Is Expected To Be In Stock Mid 2023. Orders Will Ship In Order They Were Received
- Fits 8" Square Fence Post
- Designed For H-Posts Or Square Posts
- Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistant Material
- Requires 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
- Used To Make Secure Connections For Fence Or Frames
- Band Height: 3/4"
- Post Size: 8" (OD Actual)
- Thickness: 0.09" (13 Gauge)
- Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
- Material: Heavy-Duty Galvanized Steel Powder Coated Black
|Product Type||Brace Band|
|Finish||Black Powder-Coated Galvanized|
|Band Type||Brace Band|
|Post Size||8" x 8"|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|