Brace bands are a symmetrically formed strip of metal shaped to fit around a post and used with a carriage bolt and nut to attach the rail end or brace rail end and truss rod tightener to the post. Also used for attaching barbed wire, tension wire, and other items to a terminal post or H-post, this Square Brace Band has a 13 gauge galvanized steel composition that boasts rust and corrosion resistance. Fits 3" Post (Actual OD).
• Fits 3" Square Fence Post
• Designed For H-Posts Or Square Posts
• Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistant Material
• Requires 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Used To Make Secure Connections For Fence Or Frames
• Band Height: 7/8"
• Post Size: 3" (OD Actual)
• Thickness: 0.09" (13 Gauge)
• Carraige Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
• Material: Heavy-Duty Galvanized Steel
*Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Band Type||Brace Band|
|Post Size||8" Sq.|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|