4” X 4” Square Male Gate Post Hinge Chain Link Galvanized Steel (5/8 Pintle)
The Square Male Chain Link Gate Hinge attaches to the gate post and the pintle fits internally in the female hinge, or gate frame hinge, in order to create a fully functioning swing gate. Typically used on square gates or ornamental fences, the Male Gate Hinge fits a 4" post using a 3/8" x 4 1/2" carriage bolt and nut. This hinge has a heavy-duty, (Galvanized Steel) composition that resists rust for long-term outdoor use and features a 9 gauge steel thickness ideal for industrial applications. Carriage Bolt And Nut Sold Separately.
• Male Style Gate Hinge
• Use On Square Gate Frames Or Ornamental Fences
• Requires Carriages Bolts For Installation - Sold Separately
• Heavy-Duty 9 Gauge Steel Composition For Outdoor Applications
• Hinge Attaches To The Post And Pintle Fits Internally For A Swing Gate
• Gender: Male
• Pintle Size: 5/8"
• Thickness: 0.15" 9 Gauge
• Post Size: 4" (4" Actual OD)
• Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 3/8" x 4 1/2"
|Post Size||4" Sq.|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||3/8" x 4 1/2"|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)