Used to complete many projects, the 3/8" x 3" Carriage Bolts & Nuts are an essential accessory to builders, most commonly used to secure rail ends, brace bands, tension bands, cross-connectors, and more to form reliable connections. Carriage Bolts can be found in nearly any outdoor pipe project from chain link fences to greenhouse builds, these versatile, rust-resistant threaded bolts are easy to use and include the nuts necessary for a complete installation.
• Ideal For Outdoor Use
• Easy To Use And Install
• Rust-Resistant Galavanized Steel Composition
• Includes Bolt And Nuts Required For Installation
• Use To Secure Several Hardware Components For Reliable Connections
• Purlin Brackets
• Kennel Clamps
• Line Rail And End Rail Clamps
• Brace Bands And Tension Bands
• And More
• Size: 3/8" x 3"
• Length: 3"
• Diameter: 3/8"
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• In Stock And Ready To Ship
|Size||3/8" x 3"|
|Metal Type||Galvanized Steel|