3/8" x 3 1/2" Carriage Bolts & Nuts
This 3/8" x 3 1/2" Carriage Nut and Bolt helps form a secure connection in tandem with tension bands, brace bands, rail ends and more. Featuring a galvanized finish to protect against rust and corrosion, this nut and bolt combination is a great choice for outdoor applications. Its compact, durable design makes it easy to install while ensuring it will be a difference maker in bringing stability to a wide range of projects and applications, including working on a chain link fence, constructing a kennel or building a greenhouse to grow vegetables or flowers.
• Ideal For Outdoor Use
• Easy To Use And Install
• Rust-Resistant Galavanized Steel Composition
• Includes Bolt And Nuts Required For Installation
• Use To Secure Several Hardware Components For Reliable Connections
• Purlin Brackets
• Kennel Clamps
• Line Rail And End Rail Clamps
• Brace Bands And Tension Bands
• Size: 3/8" x 3 1/2"
• Length: 3 1/2"
• Diameter: 3/8"
• Material: Steel
|Product Type||Carriage Bolt and Nut|